The Hands-on Session is the most popular by far.
This is the best option if you want a fast and efficient turnaround and need some side-by-side inspiration and motivation to get it done. Just think of it as having a friend help you out. You will always make the decisions - Less Mess just helps you with the process.
The benefits of the Hands-on Session are:
- Side-by-side support the whole time
- Fast and efficient use of time
- If you have a goal, I'll help you get there
- Someone to help you make the tough and sometimes emotional decisions
- Black rubbish bags are provided.
- I take away any items to donate!*
*An added bonus with the Hands-on Session is that Less Mess will take away any items in good condition that can be donated! So once you have made the decision that it can go, you don't have to see or think about it again. Less Mess works with several charity organisations, so your donated items always go to a good cause.
Depending on the scope of the work required, some rooms are easier than others. It really depends on how ready you are to make a change.
- Optional Initial consultation, approximately 30 minutes ($30.00, taken off the cost of your booking)
- $55.00 an hour is the standard rate for this session, with a minimum of 2 hours
- Additional time is charged per half hour thereafter
The following are suggested time frames that seem to work, without leaving you exhausted.
- 2 hours (minimum) - $110.00
- 5 hours with Less Mess (1 day) - $250.00 (reduced rate)
- It can take several days to sort a whole house. Some clients prefer to do it all at once over 2-3 days, while others prefer 2 hours every few weeks/a month to go around each room. Any time frame is available - just let me know what you would like.
NB. Mileage will be charged after 15km, at 72c per km.