Using a professional organiser is an investment in your sanity and your lifestyle. I want to ensure that the service you receive makes this a worthwhile and enjoyable process for you. These values are the core of Less Mess:
- Non-judgemental – everyone has different reasons for having the things they have. Less Mess is not there to judge you, the situation/circumstances or give their opinion. We just focus on making changes, and will help you figure out the best way for you to live with or without the stuff, to create the environment that best suits your needs.
- Friendly – working with a professional organiser means having someone come into your home and into your ‘stuff’ – this can be pretty daunting. There is no need to feel nervous or embarrassed. Less Mess is a friendly company who will work with you to make your home feel calmer and more relaxed, so that you can enjoy it more. Just think of it as having a friend help you out.
- Gentle – clients will always make the decision on what stays and what goes. We want to create a relaxing, liveable space with the items you want to have in your home. However, if you are at the point of using a professional organiser then you probably know there will be some items you need to move, change or part with. Less Mess will help you figure out what they are but will never encourage you to part with things you don't want to. It is a gentle and often therapeutic process that will help you reach your goals
- Efficient and effective – organising is our thing. We will help you achieve a lot in a short space of time. This process is much more effective than doing it yourself, and much quicker. The changes are often fast and dramatic and clients love it.
- Invaluable investment – Using a Professional Organiser is an investment in your space and in your sanity! Living with clutter and in a disorganised way can end up costing you time and energy as well as money. Less Mess Professional Organisers look at your home with a fresh set of eyes and can offer a fresh perspective on what is and isn’t working. We offer flexible, personalised assistance and support to reach the goals for your home, but most of all, we can help you achieve these goals faster than you could do it on your own.